Thursday, November 3, 2011

Metamorphosis Moments

I find it fascinating how the right person at the right time can inspire you. Making you want to be the best version of yourself that you can be. Even if it was always was your true desire to be your best you, sometimes it takes that one person to put a fire under you. When that happens it can change your life forever. Your desires become action. Your actions become change. The change is so prominent that you, yourself, can see it happening right before your own eyes. I am in one of these metamorphosis moments in my journey and it’s very exciting. I can see myself taking better care if me, loving and accepting me. I am embracing who I am and running with it, while at the same time striving to be even better. I have to be straight with you, though. It hasn’t all been roses and chocolate covered strawberries (wow, I just realized where mind is at...haha). There are always rough spots, but getting through them is where the walls begin to come down, and the bondage, fear and old thought patterns begin to break down and be replaced with more loving thought patterns, and an openness and acceptance that comes with releasing the fear. Releasing seems to have been the word of the month for October. I had an intent in mind. Something that I have always wanted to change in my life, but never knew how. My love life. It turns out the beginning of that process was releasing. The intent, to release anything that is blocking me from loving relationships. What did I have to release? Well, pretty much everything. That was how it felt anyhow. Different things would come up from throughout this life and sometimes past lives. I had to feel the emotions that were still there attached to them, experience it, mourn it, put love on the situation and release it, which often involved crying it out. Crying is something I didn’t used to do very much, up until the last few years anyhow, when I got serious about healing myself and my life. When I did cry, I would make sure I was in a place where no one would ever know about it, and to this day there are people in my family that think I never cry. I still don’t like to do it in front of most people, but I have been blessed with a very loving support system now, and have found myself crying to them a time or two. It’s actually a very healing process. Crying releases toxins from your body that build up with hurt and anger. Once I got through all of the releasing I was onto the next step, which was not so fun at first. I had to learn to be vulnerable. In order to be taught that I was put in a vulnerable place in my life. This particular lesson started with a panic attack. Once I was able to calm myself down enough to go within myself and get the guidance I needed to figure out why this was happening (it’s the counselor in me, I always want to know why), I was told to let myself feel the vulnerability and learn not to be afraid of it. You see, it wasn’t the vulnerability that was causing the me to panic, it was the fear. It took a few days for me to fully grasp the lesson, but once I did I felt amazing. I have never felt so open, free and happy. The rewards are already coming to fruition and it is exciting. I am having so much fun. In striving to better myself I am becoming more and more the woman I want to be. I don’t normally get this deep on these blogs. Or maybe I do, I don’t know. What I do know is this isn’t necessarily something I would have shared, but for some reason I was led to share it. I’m guessing someone somewhere needs to hear about it, so here it is. Whoever you are, I want you to know that you are loved. You are wonderful, amazing and worthy of giving and receiving love. You are perfect as you are. Don’t be afraid to love yourself or anyone else. You deserve what you want. You deserve the best life has to offer. Don’t let the tough times bring you down. Ride the wave and learn from it and you will come out better and stronger once it’s over. And yes, it WILL be over eventually. You will be laughing and having the time of your life before you know it. Take good care of yourself. Don’t be afraid to let yourself fly. You can do it. I know you can. You can have a support system if you just ask for it. Find the encouraging people in your life. If you can’t find any, get in touch with me, because to me, you matter. Let yourself play, have some fun. Laugh. Smile. Dance. Whatever it takes. Find your happy. Know that my love goes out to you. Love and Light, Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment