Monday, November 21, 2011

DISCLAIMER


As my blogs get deeper and deeper, some of you might be a part of some the issues that get brought up. Know that when I speak of my past it is just that my past. It is what I have experienced, what I have learned, what I have survived, what I have overcome. IT’S NOT ABOUT YOU! It is about my experiences. I am using them to help and encourage others. Few comment publicly, but in my walking life I get a lot of positive feedback. I get calls, texts, conversations with the people in my life that I didn’t even know had been reading my blogs. It warms my heart to know that I am making a difference, and only puts even more of a fire under me to keep writing and reach deeper and deeper into myself and share even my darkest experiences. Without the darkness we could not fully appreciate the light. My dark times have made me the loving person that I am today. I know what it is to hurt and I wish it on no one. If you are offended by anything I write, I urge to go within yourself and find out why, so you can, as Victoria says, “Build a bridge and get over it”. I write my life experiences with the intent of lifting others up, and giving them a glimpse of the beauty that could be waiting on the other side of whatever they’re going through. I hold no anger towards anyone or anything I’ve gone through. Everything and everyone has brought something to my life. Lessons and experiences all build strength and character. Everything helps make you into the person you are meant to be, and it’s not always an easy lesson.
So, if you read my writing and begin feeling offended, keep repeating, “It’s not about me.” until you believe it. The stuff that I write about is usually resolved in my mind (unless I state otherwise). If it’s something weighing on you that you feel needs resolution than contact me. I’m pretty easy to talk to for the most part. 

No comments:

Post a Comment